Episode 239: Homicidal (1961)

Guest Co-Host: Jeffrey Schwarz

In William Castle's Homicidal, "Jean Arless" stars as Emily, a murderess who may herself be a victim of abuse. We're joined by Jeffrey Schwarz, director of Spine Tingler! The William Castle Story, to discuss the film.

Links:
Buy Homicidal on DVD
Buy Spine Tingler! The William Castle Story on DVD
Buy STEP RIGHT UP!...I'm Gonna Scare the Pants Off America by William Castle
Visit the Tab Hunter: Confidential website
Be sure to LIKE The Fabulous Allan Carr on Facebook

Music:
"Homicidal" - Magic Affair
"I'm a Boy" - The Who

Listen/Download Now:

Watch:




1 comment:

  1. So great that you dedicated an episode for one of Mr. Castle's gems, Strait-Jacket is another fun movie that I've seen from him. I think I have to check out at least The Tingler and The Night Walker next (and House by the Haunted Hill of course).

    ReplyDelete